Insurtech Across the APAC Region
JUNE 2ND 2020 | ONLINE EVENT
This will be the first virtual event held by the Global InsurTech Alliance (GITA) paving the way for a future event series.
About this Event
The Global Insurtech Alliance was formed to represent leading insurtech ecosystems across the globe. We all share a common purpose, to create a global ecosystem for insurtech to thrive within. In this first Global InsurTech Alliance (GITA) event, we will focus the discussion around insurtech across the Asia Pacific region and includes representatives from:
- George Kesselman, President and Founder Insurtech Asia,
- Norbert Gehrke, Founder Tokyo FinTech,
- Jason Roberts, Founder Insurtech NZ and
- Rita Yates, CEO and Co-Founder Insurtech Australia and
- Kai Dwyer, CEO and Co-Founder Vallum.Insure as Emcee and Panel Moderator
They will be covering topics including:
- An Introduction to their organisations
- Current trends, including effect of COVID-19 in their region
- Key challenges their ecosystems are experiencing
- Key insurtech opportunities in their region
- How do Insurtechs look for customers or investors in these markets and what are some of the tools available
Join us virtually via Zoom in your relevant time zone – 9am Singapore (GMT+8), 10am Tokyo (GMT+9), 11am Sydney (AEST), 1pm NZ (NZST). We look forward to having you take part in our very first GITA event!
Note: This session will be recorded for future use.
Click here to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/insurtech-across-the-apac-region-tickets-104581899276